How Much Does YouTube Pay Per 1000 views?
I remember myself when I was starting my brand-new YouTube video channel – first of all, I was thinking how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views?
Needless to say that I wasn’t thinking about a million views videos.
Back in these days, I was calculating how much I will earn if I create approximately 4 videos per month, and each of these will have about 1000 views.
I think a lot of starting YouTubers have this thought on their minds! I was searching for information about income from YouTube desperately – as you do now!
Here’s the deal:
Based on a true story and real calculations, let’s check how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views in 2019!
Table of Contents
So How Much does YouTube Pay You for 1000 Views?
In general, if you would love to get knowledge of how YouTube does pay you, I would recommend checking other articles about payment policies and strategies.
Moreover, let me remind you that YouTube doesn’t pay you at all – Google does! Basically, Google pays you one part of income, which is based on ads clicks.
Let’s skip these steps and additional information and jump straight to the chase and see how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views on average.
Earnings from 1000 views on YouTube could be very different in comparison of YouTuber popularity, audience, and length of the video and type of monetization.
If your video has already reached 1000 views – it doesn’t mean that you will earn a fixed amount of money.
Let’s make it clear by analyzing payment campaigns from YouTube videos:
Needles to mention that I haven’t added some niched content related to the affiliate programs, Amazon links, shout outs, sponsorships, and so on. It gets even better when you start adding these additional income resources.
You can make some agreements with topic related companies which will give you an additional bonus for each client you will bring them.
Usually, from 1000 views, you can bring about 5-10 clients to the company. It means that for each client you will get about $5-10 (it depends on product or service).
If you do live in the country (most of the time – smaller one) where the competition in video ads is meager, and companies pay less than 1$ for it, you will get way less amount of money than your video would be filled with the video ads from the United States.
There are various options and ways how you can make money from YouTube and turn your audience into possible income.
Main Factors Which Could Increase Your Earnings per 1000 Views on YouTube
- Length of the video – There are some researches which confirmed that videos which over 10 minutes long will earn you more money. If your content will be longer and informative people will have more time to click on the
- Geographic location – It’s important because of the different viewers’ behavior in different areas. As we said: it depends on the market you are entering and how much money does business spend on YouTube ads!
- Time intervals – how often videos are uploaded (in early stages I would recommend upload at least one video per week). Often uploads will help you to get more followers and views after every single content upload. It is a signal for YouTube that you are an active vlogger.
- Engagement – It is the main factor for increasing followers’ number on your YouTube Channel. Try to engage your viewers by creating exciting videos or participating in various YouTube challenges!
- Partnership – Find related to your vlog style niche partner and promote his product or business. You will increase your YouTube earning per 1000 view more than 5-10x times. Usually, you can encourage your first clients for free without asking them permission. After promotion in your video – write them an email and say that you have already promoted their product or service because you love it! You will be surprised – people love hearing good reviews from clients, and they can promote you back + it will increase your chances to make a deal for paid advertising with other companies (most likely from competitors).
On another hand, I would strongly say that many people believe that you can’t earn money from YouTube. They are WRONG:
Here’s the kicker:
I think that your content and videos on YouTube won’t stop at 1000 views mark at all. So, if you want to make more money in the late stages of vlogging, you should start applying simple techniques for increasing earnings from YouTube.
How Much Can You Earn per 1000 Views on YouTube Combined?
Anyway, let’s calculate how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views if you will combine all these strategies into one single video.
All in All:
As you know – all YouTubers make a different amount of money from their videos on this platform. There is no guarantee under the YouTuber partnership program about how much does YouTube pay for 1000 or even more views.
More or fewer earnings are generated based on the approximate number of how many people watched your video, were engaged and clicked on the provided advertisement so far. YouTube couldn’t give you a decent income for 1000 views, but all we need to start from some point, right?
YouTube as the platform never pay you for the number of views, it will pay you for click on advertisements. Don’t forget to engage with your audience and create a content, attracting people, so that would rise your view numbers. The better-quality content you will create, the more views and the advertisements you can get.
Hi! Glad you visit my Blog! My name is Glen Beker and I’m 100% of time Blogger and Video Editor from Germany, but most of my time I do live and work in the United States.
I spend a lot of my time by editing various video blogs (vlogs) and giving editing and vlogging advises to many starting vloggers from all over the World!
If you want to consult with me about vlogging – feel free to contact with me!