How Much Does YouTube Pay Per 1000 views?
I remember myself when I was starting my brand-new YouTube video channel – first of all, I was thinking how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views.
Needless to say that I wasn’t thinking about a million views videos.
Back in these days, I was calculating how much I will earn if I create approximately 4 videos per month and each of these will have about 1000 views.
I think a lot of starting YouTubers have this thought on their minds! I was searching information about income from YouTube desperately – like you do now!
Here’s The Deal:
Based on a true story and real calculations let’s check how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views in 2019!
Table of Contents
So How Much does YouTube Pay You for 1000 Views?
In general, if you would love to get knowledge of how YouTube does pay you, I would recommend checking other articles about payment policies and strategies.
Moreover, let me remind you that YouTube doesn’t pay you at all – Google does!
Basically Google pays you one part of income which is based on ads clicks.
Let’s skip these steps and and additional information and jump straight to the chase and see how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views on average.
Earnings from 1000 views on YouTube could be very different in comparison of YouTuber popularity, audience and length of the video and type of monetization.
If your video has already reached 1000 views – it doesn’t mean that you will earn a fixed amount of money.
Let’s make it clear by analysing payment campaigns from YouTube videos:
Needles to mention that I haven’t added some niched content related with the affiliate programs, amazon links, shout outs, sponsorships and so on. It gets even better when you start adding these additional income resources.
You can make some agreements with topic related companies which will give you additional bonus for each client you will bring them.
Usually from 1000 views you can bring about 5-10 clients to the company. It means that for each client you will get about $5-10 (it depends on product or service).
There are various options and ways how you can make money from YouTube and turn your audience into possible income.
Main Factors Which Could Increase Your Earnings per 1000 Views on YouTube
- Length of the video – There are some researches which confirmed that videos which over 10 minutes long will earn you more money. If your content will be longer and informative people will have more time to click on the
- Geographic location – It’s important because of the different viewers behaviour in different locations. As we said: it depends on the market your are entering and how much money does business spend on YouTube ads!
- Time intervals – how often videos are uploaded (in early stages I would recommend upload at least one video per week). Often uploads will help you to get more followers and views after every single content upload. It is a signal for YouTube that you are active vlogger.
- Engagement – It is the main factor for increasing followers’ number on your YouTube Channel. Try to engage your viewers by creating excited videos or participating in various YouTube chalanges!
- Partnership – Find related to your vlog style niche partner and promote his product or business. You will increase your YouTube earning per 1000 view more than 5-10x times. Usually you can promote your first clients for free without asking them a permission. After promotion in your video – write them email and say that you have already promoted their product or service, because you love it! You will be surprised – people love hearing good reviews from clients and they can promote you back + it will increase your chances to make a deal for paid advertising with other companies (most likely from competitors).
I would strongly say that there are many people who believe that you can’t earn money from YouTube.
They are WRONG:
Here’s the Kicker:
I totally believe that your content and videos on YouTube won’t stop at 1000 views mark at all. So, if you want to make more money in the late stages of vlogging, you should start applying simple techniques for increasing earnings from YouTube.
How Much You Can Earn per 1000 Views on YouTube Combined?
Anyway, let’s calculate how much does YouTube pay per 1000 views if you will combine all these strategies into one single video.
All in All:
As you know – all YouTubers make different amount of money from their videos on this platform. There is no guarantee under the YouTuber partnership program about how much does YouTube pay for 1000 or even more views.
More or less earnings are generated based on the approximate number of how many people watched your video, were engaged and clicked on the provided advertisement so far. YouTube couldn’t give you the decent income for 1000 views, but all we need to start from some point, right?
YouTube as the platform never pay you for the number of views, it will pay you for click on advertisements.
Don’t forget to engage with your audience and create a content, attracting people, so that would rise your view numbers. The better-quality content you will create, the more views and the advertisements you can get.
Hi! Glad you visit my Blog! My name is Glen Beker and I’m 100% of time Blogger and Video Editor from Germany, but most of my time I do live and work in the United States.
I spend a lot of my time by editing various video blogs (vlogs) and giving editing and vlogging advises to many starting vloggers from all over the World!
If you want to consult with me about vlogging – feel free to contact with me!