TOP 5 Best YouTube Starter Kits in 2019 [For Everyone]
If you have clicked on this article after seeing the title and you want to find out what are the best YouTube starter kits in 2019, you are probably thinking of starting your new career as a YouTuber.
Well, if not – every time you could upgrade your current vlogging equipment, right?
Anyway, it is great, because being a YouTuber opens a lot of opportunities, for example, you can travel around the world, try new products or visit new places, meet new people and start networking.
There are so many great reasons why you can start creating content on YouTube, but before doing that, you need to know that you will need to purchase a few items for your start.
First of all, you will need YouTube setup for beginners: an excellent quality camera, maybe one or two extra lenses, a microphone, especially if you are going to be a travel YouTuber, an SD card with a lot of memory, maybe additional accessories like lighting.
Table of Contents
- Why is Starter Kit for a YouTube Videos a Great Deal?
- TOP 5 Best YouTube Starter Kits
- 1. Canon PowerShot Video Creator Kit – Best YouTube Starter Kit
- 2. Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera Deluxe Video Creator Kit – Best YouTube Kit for Semi-Professionals
- 3. Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Digital Camera Kit – Best Budget YouTube Starter Kit
- 4. Panasonic LUMIX G85MK 4K Camera Kit – Perfect Kit for Starting Beauty Guru‘s
- 5. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Bundle – Best YouTube Starter Kit for Gamers and Streamers
Why is Starter Kit for a YouTube Videos a Great Deal?
Becoming a YouTuber is a great idea for everybody who has a lot of great ideas and wants to share them with the world.
Besides, it is not a secret; it is a great way to earn some extra cash or make this your full-time job. However, like in all “businesses” first, you need to invest some money if you want to earn it back.
Here’s the deal:
Buying a YouTube starter kit and saving a lot of money doesn’t always mean that you might get a low-quality camera or a microphone.
First of all, you need to do a lot of research on what type of camera you want to buy.
If you are a starter, so it means that you don’t need to buy the most expensive things when there are cheaper options with decent quality.
Three main items which are must-have in your vlogging kit.
Most of the time, starter kits are made for the type of channel you want to start.
There are mirrorless cameras which are most suitable for vloggers or beauty gurus, and there are action cameras where you can film while you are traveling and lastly, there are webcams which are most popular among the game streamers.
All of the bundles are for starters, which means that the camera quality will deliver enough for you at the beginning.
- External microphone:
Yes, you may get a great microphone integrated into your camera, but you need that additional audio quality. In all of the kits, most of the time, you are getting a microphone which is suitable for the type of the bundle.
There are 3 types of mics: condenser, shotgun, and lavalier.
The condenser microphones are most suitable if you are planning to film in a studio or without a minimum of movements.
Shotgun and lavalier type of mics are suitable for travel vloggers because they capture the sound of your voice and ignore all additional sounds, so it makes it easy for you to talk to the camera.
We have published the article about TOP 15 Best Microphones for Vlogging.
You may have enough of the light when filming your videos in the daylight, but there is the charm of the starter kits.
You are getting a lighting option in most of the bundles because you still need extra help with the lights to adjust the video quality.
The lights which are included in the starter kits don’t always provide the best quality, but it is sure enough for a newbie.
If you are looking for the best lighting system for YouTube videos, check the article below:
Here’s the kicker:
Buying a YouTube starter kit you can save a lot of money instead of buying everything separately.
Think about it, you need a great camera, a microphone, a lot of additional accessories, and you even need software where you will be able to edit your videos.
So, you can save up a lot of money and be stress-free if you are going to look out for your simple starter kit. In this article, you are going to find out the 5 Best Youtube Starter Kits in 2019 and may find out the most suitable for your YouTube channel.
TOP 5 Best YouTube Starter Kits
We are giving you a list of YouTube video creator kits which are very useful if you are planning of starting your YouTuber career.All YouTube starter kits this list were tested by vlogtribe.com editors.
Best Kit for Starters - Editor's Choice
|G7 X Mark II||PIXI MINI||-||-|
|Rebel T7i||50 Inch Tripod||Flash Light||Rode|
|Cyber-shot HX80||Mini Spider Tripod||-||-|
|Lumix G85MK||Ritz Gear 12” Flexi||Polaroid Optics||-|
|Logitech C922||1 x 12 inch ||Professional 160 LED Light||Blue Snowball|
1. Canon PowerShot Video Creator Kit – Best YouTube Starter Kit
The Canon G7X camera delivers excellent image quality in all type of situations thanks to the 20.1 megapixel CMOS sensor and a DIGIC 7 image processor. It can provide a clean and clear image without any noise. The sensitivity is also expanded to ISO 12800. Furthermore, it shoots raw images and records full HD videos with a stereo sound.
Besides, the Canon G7X camera is improved in focusing on moving objects, so it is loved by travel vloggers who are always on-the-go.
Even in low lighting, you will be able to shoot great images or videos. Thanks to the Dual Sensing feature, the camera can remove blur, which can be caused when the camera shakes.
There is a Manfrotto PIXI Mini tripod included in the kit. The tripod has been made from steel and a black polymer called Adapto. It can support up to 2.2 lbs while itself it is very lightweight.
Besides, a unique design of camera screw allows you to adjust and lock the camera in the place easily. In general, a tripod is handy if you are filming a steady video and you want to reduce the shakiness.
Last but not least, you are getting a Canon NB-13L battery pack which is suitable with most of the PowerShot Canon cameras.
- High-quality image and video shooting, especially in RAW
- Simple and easy to use, which makes the kit fully suitable for beginners
- Great in low-light shooting
- The tripod is simple and easy to use, made out of sturdy and strong materials
- The extra battery pack is included in the kit
- Sometimes you could face with weak areas in autofocus performance
2. Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera Deluxe Video Creator Kit – Best YouTube Kit for Semi-Professionals
The Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera Deluxe Video Creator Kit is entirely suitable if you have started filming videos and now decided to move on YouTube and start vlogging.
Thinking that you have already know what you are doing and what type of camera do you need, the EOS Rebel T7i camera provides excellent quality. Also, you are getting a high-quality Rode on-camera microphone which is often used by many YouTubers and a 32GB memory card.
In this semi-professional kit, you are getting a DSLR camera with a 24.2MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor, which delivers excellent quality that you are looking for. It works perfectly in all lighting conditions, also minimizes noise if necessary.
The sound quality is great, but if you are looking for an extra add-on, the Rode on-camera microphone is a great way to improve your audio quality. It weighs only 2.6 ounces, so mounted on the top of the camera, it doesn’t weigh it down, and you can still quickly be recording your videos while on-the-go. It is a perfect way to isolate any unnecessary sounds.
Also, you are getting a lot more than a camera, a microphone, and a memory card in this kit. A charger, blower, lens cleaning pen, wireless shutter release remote control are included in this kit. Besides, if you want extra-lighting features, the flash is in the kit. The professional tripod can help if you are looking for steady filming options.
- Dual-Pixel autofocus feature is very fast in live view
- A perfect and nice colored LCD screen
- Very lightweight and easy-to-use camera
- The Rode microphone provides excellent audio quality with no harsh sounds
- Plenty of additional accessories are included in this kit
- Fully suitable for a semi-professional YouTuber
- The battery life could be a bit better compared to the other DSLR cameras
- Small viewfinder
- Not suitable for newbies because there are a lot of accessories that you might not need and would overpay for this kit
3. Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Digital Camera Kit – Best Budget YouTube Starter Kit
Thanks to the Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Compact Digital Camera Kit you are now able to be saving your money and still enhancing the video quality.
First of all, you are getting a compact and travel-friendly camera which has an 18.2MP sensor and is able to zoom 30 times. Besides, it has a 5-axis system that stabilizes the image.
Also, you can record full HD videos with this pocket-friendly camera.
Also, you are getting portable and comfortable to use a tripod for your steady videos. You don’t have to worry about running out of battery life because you are getting some extra pieces of them.
Even a photo-video editing software is added in this kit, so you will have a great tool to edit your content and upload it to your YouTube channel. There are some additional accessories, like lens cleaning kit, charger, memory card reader, and a lot more just for a minimum price.
Especially, if you are a beginner and still don’t know if you want to continue with YouTube career, it is a great spend of money, because you are still able to use this kit in the future.
- One of the best Sony cameras that are small, compatible but delivers great image and video quality
- The camera is able to zoom even up to 30x
- It is tiny and pocket-friendly
- The image and video editing software is included in the kit
- The kit is not expensive, so it is fully suitable for budget seekers
- It might not deliver the best quality if you are already a professional YouTuber and looking for the highest quality standards
- The camera is small and not DSLR
- The kit doesn’t include an on-camera microphone
4. Panasonic LUMIX G85MK 4K Camera Kit – Perfect Kit for Starting Beauty Guru‘s
One of the best vlogging kit for new beauty gurus that are planning to start a beauty channel on YouTube.
We have a lot of these, correct?
This kit is entirely suitable for videos and still-shooting. The Panasonic LUMIX G85MK 4K camera has flexible capabilities of shooting great videos by using its 16 MP sensor.
It is also capable of shooting in any lighting conditions, also provides fast shooting speed which is up to 10 fps with single-shot autofocus. If you want to reduce the camera shake dramatically, you can do that easily thanks to the 5-axis sensor.
The camera is less bulky thank a usual DSLR camera, which is great, because you don’t have to worry about spacing.
Using this high-quality 16MP lens, the camera can easily capture clear, high-resolution still images or full HD 4K videos, which is exceptionally great if you are a beauty guru and you want your camera to pay attention to every makeup detail on your face.
With the ability to shot full HD 4K videos, you will deliver high-quality makeup tutorials on your YouTube beauty channel.
In addition, you are getting some useful accessories, for example – a tripod. This comes in handy if you are filming a makeup tutorial and you want your camera to be placed steady and without any shakiness. There are extra batteries, a charger, memory card which are included as additional accessories in this kit.
- Super great image quality
- ISO performance is incredible
- Autofocus is fast and accurate which is very comfortable when filming
- 4K video quality allows you to film high-quality videos
- The camera is not very bulky compared to the other DSLR
- The kit is one of the best for beauty video makers
- The electronic viewfinder can struggle a little bit when it comes to the low light
- Limited continuous autofocus to 6fps
- The battery life is below average
5. Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam 1080P Bundle – Best YouTube Starter Kit for Gamers and Streamers
This is crazy:
There are a lot of game streamers, and the number of them is still rising very quickly. Why wouldn’t you want to be one?
You are getting to play your favorite games with your friends and stream it. Sometimes you are even able to get some money from it.
But first of all, you need to consider buying a great streaming beginner bundle.
The Logitech C922 webcam is one of the best webcams for game streaming. It delivers even 1080p recording with 30 fps. What is more important, that the video which this webcam is filming can easily adjust to any type of lighting, also there is a manual focus feature which allows you to be in full control.
The built-in microphone is perfect, but if you are looking for the extra quality, this kit has a Snowball ICE from Blue microphone which is impressive! You can read the full review about this microphone here.
Furthermore, the microphone can be connected to your PC or a laptop via USB cable and allows the sound to flow smoothly without any unnecessary harsh sounds. It can hear every little sound that is coming towards the microphone.
In this bundle you are also getting a tripod to mount your webcam on, just in case, you need a different angle than the mounting on your screen.
Besides, if you will need extra lighting, the flashlight which is also included in the kit, will do the thing. You can mount the light on the adjustable tripod and feel like a pro while streaming on YouTube.
- The Logitech C922 webcam provides a great quality to stream videos
- The webcam is able to record in any type of lighting
- The manual focus allows you to be in full control of focusing features
- The Snowball ICE microphone delivers excellent additional audio quality for your videos
- The background removal feature for the Logitech C922 webcam could be better
- A minimum of things are included in this kit: webcam, microphone, and a light
There are a lot of the YouTube camera kits to choose from, some of them are even made for professional videographers to ease their life and save their time while doing research.
Also, there are these 5 Best Youtube Starter Kits in 2019 which are suitable for newbies in YouTube filming industry. Each of them has a great camera, a great microphone and some additional accessories like a tripod which can get really useful for filming a video.
Here’s the best part:
- Like we stated before, purchasing a starter kit which is already made for any type of video creator is a great way to save your money. Since you are purchasing a bundle, which usually includes a camera, microphone, tripod, and lighting items, it is much cheaper than buying all of them separately.
- Secondly, Youtube starter kits usually have everything that you need to start your channel, so you don’t have to worry about it, and you can focus on content ideas and challenges instead.
- Lastly, buying a starter kit easily cuts down your research time, and you don’t have to worry about finding “the right camera for makeup videos” while you can buy a makeup gurus starter kit.
Hope that this article helped you and now you can easily find the best YouTube setup for beginners and start your own channel.
Hi! Glad you visit my Blog! My name is Glen Beker and I’m 100% of time Blogger and Video Editor from Germany, but most of my time I do live and work in the United States.
I spend a lot of my time by editing various video blogs (vlogs) and giving editing and vlogging advises to many starting vloggers from all over the World!
If you want to consult with me about vlogging – feel free to contact with me!