Best Backpacks For Vloggers [Recommended by Travelers]
No matter what type of vlogger you tend to be, it is useful to have a backpack where you can put all of your vlogging stuff. Especially if you are going to be a travel vlogger and enjoy your travel vlogging experience, a backpack is one of the most useful pieces of equipment.
We suggest that before buying a backpack for your vlogging equipment, you should find out what type of bag you are looking for and how you are planning to use it.
In this guide, we are going through the best backpacks for vloggers in 2022 and a few types of bags that you can choose from.
A great backpack should fit your vlogging equipment and secure it from breaking apart.
Table of Contents
- Types of Backpacks for Vlogging
- How to Find the Best Vlogging Backpack?
- TOP 5 Best Backpacks for Vloggers
- 1. USA GEAR SLR Camera Backpack – Best Value Camera Backpack for Vloggers 2022
- 2. Endurax Video Camera Backpack – Perfect Vlogging Backpack for Hiking and Traveling
- 3. TARION XH Camera Backpack – Unique Design Backpack for Vloggers
- 4. Zecti Waterproof Backpack – Best Practical Camera Bag [Waterproof]
- 5. Bag Bagsmar Backpack – Simple Multipurpose Vlogging Bag [Budget-Friendly]
Types of Backpacks for Vlogging
Just like choosing a camera type that you need, a backpack should suit your type of vlogging. We can separate two primary types of backpacks:
- Big and bulky that are suitable for long-term trips with a car, bus, etc.
- Small compatible backpacks for fast traveling on the plane for a few days.
If you are traveling by car, we recommend having a bigger backpack to store all your vlogging equipment. It means you can have more tools that help you to provide better vlogging and video quality.
Besides, if you like to take long hikes and spend a lot of time outdoors, a big backpack is essential. Needless to say, that you can store not only your vlogging equipment but clothes, food, and water.
On the other hand, continually traveling by plane and vlogging at the same time requires you to have a smaller and compatible backpack. It allows you to have your main vlogging gear and doesn’t take much space. You can keep your primary point-and-shoot vlogging camera, a few small additional accessories like a tripod or a laptop.
How to Find the Best Vlogging Backpack?
It would be best if you considered how much your bag could carry. If you vlog with a big and bulky DSLR and also have to take a few additional lenses, then you might need a bigger backpack that can support the weight.
If you are carrying a lot of additional vlogging gear: chargers, batteries, memory cards, then you would be happy with a backpack that has a lot of extra compartments. In this case, you can safely store any additional vlogging gear.
It is an essential feature for a backpack to have. You will be carrying the pack with all of the stuff on your back. It should be comfortable and adjustable, easy to carry. According to medical studies, heavy and overweight backpacks can distort the natural curvature of the spine. As a result, you will face muscle strain and poor posture.
Always keep the price tag in your mind while looking for a backpack. Most of the time, people are buying expensive items and think that they are the best. You can find great and costly things, but many backpacks are great and will not rip your pocket off.
Now let’s find out what are the best camera backpacks for vloggers!
TOP 5 Best Backpacks for Vloggers
All backpacks from this list were reviewed by vlogtribe.com editors.
USA GEAR Backpack - Editor's Choice
|11" x 10.5" x 6"||15"||Waterproof rain cover|
|11.5" x 7.5" x 18"||15.6”||Waterproof rain cover|
|11" x 4.7" x 16.5"||15"||Waterproof rain cover|
|16.1" x 7.5" x 12.2"||13"||Waterproof material|
|11.8" x 7.5" x 15.7"||15.6"||Waterproof rain cover|
1. USA GEAR SLR Camera Backpack – Best Value Camera Backpack for Vloggers 2022
First of all, it is plane traveling friendly!
It could be named as one of the best choices if you search for a backpack that stores your big and bulky DSLR camera with additional equipment.
The USA Gear backpack has a lower profile than your usual bag. The material seems durable with excellent zipper grips. The straps are padded for additional comfort.
Here’s the best part:
The main backpack’s storage easily holds up your bulky DSLR, even with the attached lens. If somehow your device won’t fit inside the backpack, you can easily adjust your dividers or rearrange the lens to fit it perfectly.
The USA Gear backpack comes with a lot of storage compartments. There are two small zippered pockets that you can use to place your memory cards, additional batteries, or any other small items. You can also find a large zippered compartment on the top of the bag. There you can store your personal belongings or any charge cables.
We think that one of the best parts of this backpack is that there is a compartment on the back to store your laptop. A 15″ MacBook Pro can easily fit in there.
- Five padded dividers where you can store a camera and its parts
- Rain cover that makes the backpack waterproof
- The backpack offers extra pockets where you can place additional items
- Suitable for plane traveling
- Some compartments will not fit special big zoom lens
2. Endurax Video Camera Backpack – Perfect Vlogging Backpack for Hiking and Traveling
It is an extra-large bag where you can fit even two DSLR cameras with additional equipment. The Endurax backpack can easily store a full-size DSLR and a total of 6 lenses.
What is even more fascinating is that there is a compartment for a 15.6″ laptop. The inside dividers are made from EVA cotton and are easily adjustable. There is a PVA front panel that covers your equipment and protects it from any bump.
Even if the Endurax backpack is fully loaded, you can still feel comfortable carrying it and reach out to all compartments. It is breathable, has adjustable contoured shoulder straps, and easily fits anybody.
The bag is not waterproof; however, it has a moisture/water repellent and comes with a waterproof cover.
- A big backpack suitable for hiking vloggers
- It fits two bulky DSLR cameras with a few lenses
- Comfortable and adjustable
- The side-pockets are quite small compared to the backpacks overall size
- The Endurex backpack is vast and not suitable for plane travel
3. TARION XH Camera Backpack – Unique Design Backpack for Vloggers
It gets better:
The roll-top compartment makes it super-easy to reach your main vlogging gear, and the other compartment minimizes the straps, zippers and adds a unique style. Moreover, this backpack is also plane traveling friendly!
Inside the backpack, you can see a few padded dividers where you can store your travel vlogging camera along with up to 5 additional accessories. Besides, just like in the other backpack on our list, the Tarion XH backpack has a compartment on the back where you can store your laptop.
However, the limit of the computer should be up to 15″.
The main goal of this backpack is to keep your items safe inside. As a result, the XH hardshell makes your vlogging equipment safe and sound. In simpler words, the central department is covered with a hard and rigid casing.
- A stylish and unique backpack that attracts your attention
- Hard and rigid cover for the central department that adds extra security
- A compartment on the back where you can place a laptop up to 15″
- The backpack is entirely suitable for plane travel
- It might not fit a lot of vlogging equipment, especially if you are filming with a big and bulky DSLR
4. Zecti Waterproof Backpack – Best Practical Camera Bag [Waterproof]
If you are an outdoor vlogger and spending most of the time creating vlogs in different places, the Zecti backpack is the item that you need.
At first glance, the backpack looks and feels comfortable. It comes with padded and adjustable straps that easily fit your comfort needs. The overall built quality is fantastic and makes the backpack strong and sturdy.
The Zecti backpack fits a lot of vlogging gear. It has enough space for one vlogging camera and fits up to four lenses. There are other compartments where you can store additional equipment like batteries, memory cards, and charger cables. Besides, the backpack offers a compartment where you can fit a laptop up to 13″.
- The backpack is completely waterproof and comes with a raincoat
- Comfortable design and handling
- Entirely suitable for plane travel and has enough space for main vlogging gear
- The laptop compartment fits only laptops up to 13″
5. Bag Bagsmar Backpack – Simple Multipurpose Vlogging Bag [Budget-Friendly]
Look no further as the BAGSMAR DSLR backpack is the ideal bag for you.
The top of the bag has an expandable compartment with a drawstring and a cinch enabling you to carry extra luggage such as clothes or personal items.
On the rear of the backpack, there is a laptop compartment that can fit a 15.6-inch laptop easily. The backpack also comes with plenty of small compartments too which are super comfortable for travelers.
What’s greater is that the inserts are customizable enabling you to change it up depending on which lenses you are carrying.
Other features the BAGSMAR DSLR backpack has are the quick access zippers at the side to enhance easy accessibility. This allows you direct access into the compartments without having to fully open the bag thus becoming handy for a run and gun opportunity.
What about the removable and adjustable straps? You can adjust them to your liking or remove them entirely and use the bag as a normal backpack. The straps are also super padded for comfort.
Finally, on the side of the bag, there are side pockets with straps that can hold your tripod and water bottle in place.
- It Comes with easy-access zippers with straps to secure traveling gears
- Separate laptop compartments
- Comes in different colors
- Compartments dividers can be removed for use as a normal backpack
- Waterproof cover
- Could use a little more cushion for laptop and camera compartments
- No waist strap – makes it difficult when carrying heavy gear
Here’s the kicker:
We have had a lot of discussions on this topic, and we can say that selecting a backpack is a personal preference.
You should find out what type of backpack you are looking for because there are a lot of in the market. We created this list with an expectation to help you select and buy the best one, but the final decision is up to you.
It is good to find out how you are going to use your pack. Some of our backpacks on the list are not suitable for short trips or plane traveling because they exceed the dimension limits and are too big. However, if you are planning to go on a hike and carry your vlogging gear with a few clothes, get yourself a big backpack that can fit it all.
It can be hard to choose a solid backpack for vlogging, so we hope that this guide has helped you so far.